1,294 top medical experts on Mental Disorders across 68 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 1,104 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mental Disorders: Psychiatric illness or diseases manifested by breakdowns in the adaptational process expressed primarily as abnormalities of thought, feeling, and behavior producing either distress or impairment of function.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Anxiety Disorders (4,054), Bipolar and Related Disorders (56), Dissociative Disorders (2,594), Elimination Disorders (63), Feeding and Eating Disorders (4,217), Mood Disorders (3,175), Motor Disorders (3,793), Neurocognitive Disorders (4,353), Neurodevelopmental Disorders (3,790), Neurotic Disorders (836), Paraphilic Disorders (783), Personality Disorders (2,203), Psychological Sexual Dysfunctions (1,735), Sleep Wake Disorders (3,346), Somatoform Disorders (1,383), Substance-Related Disorders (5,485), Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders (355), and Conduct Disorders Impulse Control Disruptive (755).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,762 including 64 Active, 910 Completed, 341 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mental Illness, Psychiatric Diseases, Psychiatric Disorders, Psychiatric Illness
Computing Expert Listing ...