701 top medical experts on Psychological Sexual Dysfunctions across 47 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 613 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Psychological Sexual Dysfunctions: Disturbances in sexual desire and the psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle and cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (4,660) and Narrower Categories: Dyspareunia (1,789), Erectile Dysfunction (3,563), Gender Dysphoria (1,556), Premature Ejaculation (1,212), Sexual and Gender Disorders (99), Vaginismus (250).
- Clinical Trials : at least 100 including 1 Active, 69 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Frigidity, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Orgasmic Disorder, Psychosexual Disorders, Psychosexual Dysfunctions, Sexual Arousal Disorder, Sexual Aversion Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...