940 top medical experts on Sleep Wake Disorders across 48 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 897 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sleep Wake Disorders: Abnormal sleep-wake schedule or pattern associated with the circadian rhythm which affect the length, timing, and/or rigidity of the sleep-wake cycle relative to the day-night cycle.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (3,023), Nervous System Diseases (2,593) and Narrower Categories: Dyssomnias (311), Parasomnias (422).
- Clinical Trials : at least 350 including 11 Active, 198 Completed, 50 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sleep Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...