1,142 top medical experts on Sleep Wake Disorders across 60 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,070 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sleep Wake Disorders: Abnormal sleep-wake schedule or pattern associated with the circadian rhythm which affect the length, timing, and/or rigidity of the sleep-wake cycle relative to the day-night cycle.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (4,660), Nervous System Diseases (5,036) and Narrower Categories: Dyssomnias (606), Parasomnias (932).
- Clinical Trials : at least 532 including 16 Active, 279 Completed, 101 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sleep Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...