1,453 top medical experts on Substance-Related Disorders across 65 countries and 49 U.S. states, including 1,361 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Substance-Related Disorders: Disorders related to substance use or abuse.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (4,660), Chemically-Induced Disorders (118) and Narrower Categories: Alcohol-Related Disorders (2,760), Amphetamine-Related Disorders (1,681), Cocaine-Related Disorders (3,347), Drug Overdose (3,309), Inhalant Abuse (577), Intravenous Substance Abuse (3,734), Marijuana Abuse (2,571), Narcotic-Related Disorders (113), Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (2,085), Oral Substance Abuse (30), Phencyclidine Abuse (76), Substance-Induced Psychoses (2,448), Substance Withdrawal Syndrome (3,084), Tobacco Use Disorder (3,910).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,622 including 57 Active, 994 Completed, 270 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chemical Dependence, Drug Abuse, Drug Addiction, Drug Dependence, Drug Habituation, Drug Use Disorder, Drug Use Disorders, Substance-Induced Organic Mental Disorders, Substance Abuse, Substance Dependence, Substance Related Disorder, Substance Use, Substance Use Disorder, Substance Use Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...