1,085 top medical experts on Substance-Related Disorders across 52 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,041 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Substance-Related Disorders: Disorders related to substance use or abuse.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (3,023), Chemically-Induced Disorders (45) and Narrower Categories: Alcohol-Related Disorders (1,612), Amphetamine-Related Disorders (945), Cocaine-Related Disorders (1,884), Drug Overdose (1,912), Inhalant Abuse (299), Intravenous Substance Abuse (1,948), Marijuana Abuse (1,513), Narcotic-Related Disorders (30), Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (472), Oral Substance Abuse (6), Phencyclidine Abuse (31), Substance-Induced Psychoses (414), Substance Withdrawal Syndrome (416), Tobacco Use Disorder (610).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,103 including 41 Active, 718 Completed, 149 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chemical Dependence, Drug Abuse, Drug Addiction, Drug Dependence, Drug Habituation, Drug Use Disorders, Substance-Induced Organic Mental Disorders, Substance Abuse, Substance Dependence, Substance Use, Substance Use Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...