493 top medical experts on Neurocognitive Disorders across 37 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 474 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurocognitive Disorders: Diagnoses of dementia and amnestic disorder are subsumed here. (DSM-5)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (3,023) and Narrower Categories: Acquired Dyslexia (129), Amnesia (772), Cognition Disorders (3,072), Consciousness Disorders (592), Delirium (2,294), Dementia (2,682).
- Clinical Trials : at least 73 including 6 Active, 22 Completed, 22 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Clerambault Syndrome, Cognitive Disorders Amnestic Dementia Delirium, Kandinsky Syndrome, Organic Mental Disorders, Nonpsychotic Organic Brain Syndrome, Organic Mental Disorders, Psychotic Organic Mental Disorders, Traumatic Psychoses
Computing Expert Listing ...