526 top medical experts on Personality Disorders across 39 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 445 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Personality Disorders: A major deviation from normal patterns of behavior.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (3,023) and Narrower Categories: Antisocial Personality Disorder (966), Borderline Personality Disorder (1,213), Compulsive Personality Disorder (201), Dependent Personality Disorder (52), Histrionic Personality Disorder (29), Paranoid Personality Disorder (56), Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder (17), Schizoid Personality Disorder (12), Schizotypal Personality Disorder (126).
- Clinical Trials : at least 191 including 8 Active, 93 Completed, 29 Recruiting
- Synonyms: As If Personality, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Impulse-Ridden Personality, Inadequate Personality, Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...