716 top medical experts on Anxiety Disorders across 49 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 671 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Anxiety Disorders: Persistent and disabling anxiety.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (3,023) and Narrower Categories: Agoraphobia (504), Neurocirculatory Asthenia (25), Neurotic Disorders (419), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2,051), Panic Disorder (874), Phobic Disorders (933), Separation Anxiety (500).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,329 including 48 Active, 789 Completed, 196 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Anxiety Neuroses, Neurotic Anxiety States, Anxiety Neuroses
Computing Expert Listing ...