958 top medical experts on Neurodevelopmental Disorders across 65 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 894 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders: These are a group of conditions with onset in the developmental period. The disorders typically manifest early in development, often before the child enters grade school, and are characterized by developmental deficits that produce impairments of personal, social, academic, or occupational functioning. (From DSM-5).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mental Disorders (4,660) and Narrower Categories: Attention Deficit and Disruptive Behavior Disorders (949), Child Behavior Disorders (2,945), Childhood Schizophrenia (246), Communication Disorders (695), Developmental Disabilities (3,451), Intellectual Disability (5,155), Learning Disabilities (1,779), Motor Skills Disorders (1,125), Mutism (689), Pervasive Child Development Disorders (4,031), Reactive Attachment Disorder (648), Separation Anxiety (1,034), Stereotypic Movement Disorder (811), Tic Disorders (1,425).
- Clinical Trials : at least 149 including 13 Active, 57 Completed, 57 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Childhood or Adolescence Mental Disorders Usually Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood or Adolescence Neurodevelopmental Disorders Usually Diagnosed in Infancy
Computing Expert Listing ...