1,360 top medical experts on Infections across 63 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,292 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Infections: Invasion of the host organism by microorganisms or their toxins or by parasites that can cause pathological conditions or diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Surgical site infections: prevention and treatment , Additional
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Asymptomatic Infections (5,137), Cardiovascular Infections (197), Catheter-Related Infections (3,413), Central Nervous System Infections (2,940), Coinfection (5,006), Communicable Diseases (4,214), Community-Acquired Infections (3,948), Cross Infection (5,237), Eye Infections (1,015), Focal Infection (90), Gingivitis (1,032), Infected Aneurysm (3,953), Infectious Arthritis (2,494), Infectious Bone Diseases (1,220), Infectious Pregnancy Complications (4,561), Infectious Skin Diseases (2,610), Intraabdominal Infections (2,542), Laboratory Infection (179), Latent Infection (607), Opportunistic Infections (2,029), Parasitic Diseases (3,754), Pelvic Infection (387), Persistent Infection (363), Prosthesis-Related Infections (5,488), Reproductive Tract Infections (2,081), Respiratory Tract Infections (4,076), Sepsis (4,406), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (4,112), Soft Tissue Infections (1,922), Suppuration (371), Toxemia (165), Urinary Tract Infections (5,118), Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (741), Vector Borne Diseases (1,099), Virus Diseases (4,117), Waterborne Diseases (676), Wound Infection (2,075).
- Clinical Trials : at least 5,977 including 216 Active, 3,274 Completed, 914 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Infection, Infection and Infestation, Infections and Infestations
Computing Expert Listing ...