710 top medical experts on Community-Acquired Infections across 61 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 659 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Community-Acquired Infections: Any infection acquired in the community, that is, contrasted with those acquired in a health care facility (cross infection). An infection would be classified as community-acquired if the patient had not recently been in a health care facility or been in contact with someone who had been recently in a health care facility.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (1,956).
- Clinical Trials : at least 21 including 12 Completed
- Synonyms: Community Acquired Infection, Community-Acquired Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...