1,152 top medical experts on Sepsis across 55 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,106 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sepsis: Systemic inflammatory response syndrome with a proven or suspected infectious etiology. When sepsis is associated with organ dysfunction distant from the site of infection, it is called severe sepsis. When sepsis is accompanied by hypotension despite adequate fluid infusion, it is called septic shock.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (1,956), Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (1,448) and Narrower Categories: Bacteremia (2,455), Fungemia (553), Neonatal Sepsis (451), Parasitemia (693), Septic Shock (517), Viremia (229).
- Clinical Trials : at least 713 including 18 Active, 358 Completed, 117 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bloodstream Infection, Pyaemia, Pyemia, Pyohemia
Computing Expert Listing ...