1,341 top medical experts on Prosthesis-Related Infections across 46 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,305 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Prosthesis-Related Infections: Infections resulting from the implantation of prosthetic devices. The infections may be acquired from intraoperative contamination (early) or hematogenously acquired from other sites (late).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (3,561), Infections (1,956).
- Clinical Trials : at least 18 including 2 Active, 8 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Prosthesis Related Infection, Prosthesis-Related Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...