1,877 top medical experts on Prosthesis-Related Infections across 52 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 1,826 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Prosthesis-Related Infections: Infections resulting from the implantation of prosthetic devices. The infections may be acquired from intraoperative contamination (early) or hematogenously acquired from other sites (late).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (5,984), Infections (3,443).
- Clinical Trials : at least 25 including 1 Active, 13 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Prosthesis Related Infection, Prosthesis-Related Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...