279 top medical experts on Vector Borne Diseases across 63 countries and 31 U.S. states, including 52 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Vector Borne Diseases: Infectious diseases transmitted by disease vectors.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (3,443) and Narrower Categories: African Trypanosomiasis (1,291), Arbovirus Infections (2,256), Chagas Disease (3,957), Filarial Elephantiasis (945), Leishmaniasis (1,744), Malaria (4,496), Ocular Onchocerciasis (401), Plague (935), Rickettsiaceae Infections (265), Schistosomiasis (1,598), Tick-Borne Diseases (1,193).
- Clinical Trials : at least 11 including 1 Active, 5 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mosquito Borne Diseases, Mosquito-Borne Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...