856 top medical experts on Respiratory Tract Infections across 74 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 799 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Respiratory Tract Infections: Invasion of the host respiratory system by microorganisms, usually leading to pathological processes or diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (1,956), Respiratory Tract Diseases (1,650) and Narrower Categories: Bronchitis (518), COVID-19 (4,663), Common Cold (249), Fungal Lung Diseases (748), Human Influenza (2,500), Laryngeal Tuberculosis (11), Laryngitis (364), Legionellosis (564), Lung Abscess (568), Parasitic Lung Diseases (528), Pharyngitis (712), Pleural Empyema (449), Pleural Tuberculosis (122), Pleurisy (845), Pneumonia (2,143), Pulmonary Tuberculosis (741), Rhinitis (2,032), Rhinoscleroma (76), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (699), Sinusitis (395), Supraglottitis (87), Tracheitis (69), Whooping Cough (202).
- Clinical Trials : at least 483 including 24 Active, 304 Completed, 58 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...