1,403 top medical experts on Infectious Arthritis across 49 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,357 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Infectious Arthritis: Arthritis caused by bacteria; rickettsia; mycoplasma; viruses; fungi; or parasites.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (3,443), Arthritis (3,225) and Narrower Categories: Reactive Arthritis (1,110).
- Clinical Trials : at least 102 including 6 Active, 40 Completed, 33 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bacterial Arthritis, Septic Arthritis, Viral Arthritis
Computing Expert Listing ...