712 top medical experts on Sexually Transmitted Diseases across 63 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 653 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Diseases due to or propagated by sexual contact.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (1,956), Communicable Diseases (2,122), Female Genital Diseases (828), Male Genital Diseases (478) and Narrower Categories: Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases (621), Viral Sexually Transmitted Diseases (987).
- Clinical Trials : at least 234 including 13 Active, 161 Completed, 30 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Venereal Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...