926 top medical experts on Coinfection across 98 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 820 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Coinfection: Simultaneous infection of a host organism by two or more pathogens. In virology, coinfection commonly refers to simultaneous infection of a single cell by two or more different viruses.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Infections (3,443).
- Clinical Trials : at least 144 including 10 Active, 89 Completed, 13 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mixed Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...