943 top medical experts on Brain Diseases across 64 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 889 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brain Diseases: Pathologic conditions affecting the brain, which is composed of the intracranial components of the central nervous system. This includes (but is not limited to) the cerebral cortex; intracranial white matter; basal ganglia; thalamus; hypothalamus; brain stem; and cerebellum.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Central Nervous System Diseases (1,272) and Narrower Categories: Acute Febrile Encephalopathy (209), Akinetic Mutism (66), Amblyopia (637), Basal Ganglia Diseases (411), Brain Abscess (675), Brain Death (1,086), Brain Edema (1,354), Brain Hypoxia (471), Brain Injuries (2,488), Brain Neoplasms (2,984), Central Auditory Diseases (150), Cerebellar Diseases (890), Cerebrovascular Disorders (2,025), Chronic Brain Damage (868), Dementia (2,682), Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (269), Encephalitis (1,504), Encephalomalacia (119), Epilepsy (2,692), Headache Disorders (541), Hydrocephalus (1,810), Hypothalamic Diseases (911), Intracranial Hypertension (1,478), Intracranial Hypotension (405), Leukoencephalopathies (1,328), Metabolic Brain Diseases (1,035), Neuroaxonal Dystrophies (459), Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy (192), Subdural Effusion (94), Thalamic Diseases (48), Transient Global Amnesia (411).
- Clinical Trials : at least 399 including 20 Active, 164 Completed, 103 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intracranial Central Nervous System Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...