1,158 top medical experts on Central Nervous System Diseases across 53 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 1,075 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Central Nervous System Diseases: Diseases of any component of the brain (including the cerebral hemispheres, diencephalon, brain stem, and cerebellum) or the spinal cord.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Diseases (5,036) and Narrower Categories: Brain Diseases (4,643), Central Nervous System Infections (2,940), High Pressure Neurological Syndrome (63), Hyperekplexia (156), Movement Disorders (2,573), Ocular Motility Disorders (1,128), Pneumocephalus (1,416), Spinal Cord Diseases (2,625).
- Clinical Trials : at least 133 including 9 Active, 62 Completed, 35 Recruiting
- Synonyms: CNS Disease, Central Nervous System Disease, Central Nervous System Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...