928 top medical experts on Encephalitis across 60 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 819 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Encephalitis: Inflammation of the brain due to infection, autoimmune processes, toxins, and other conditions. Viral infections (see encephalitis, viral) are a relatively frequent cause of this condition.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neuroinflammatory Diseases (2,832), Brain Diseases (4,643) and Narrower Categories: Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis (968), Cerebral Ventriculitis (884), Infectious Encephalitis (789), Limbic Encephalitis (2,321), Meningoencephalitis (4,511).
- Clinical Trials : at least 229 including 8 Active, 141 Completed, 34 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Inflammation, Rasmussen Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...