1,071 top medical experts on Leukoencephalopathies across 46 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,001 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Leukoencephalopathies: Any of various diseases affecting the white matter of the central nervous system.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Diseases (4,643) and Narrower Categories: CNS Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases (1,416), Hereditary Central Nervous System Demyelinating Diseases (1,644), Posterior Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (4,523), Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (1,193), Vascular Dementia (1,432).
- Clinical Trials : at least 45 including 3 Active, 15 Completed, 16 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Childhood Ataxia with Diffuse Central Nervous System Hypomyelination, Leukoencephalopathy, Leukoencephalopathy with Vanishing White Matter, Vanishing White Matter Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...