1,065 top medical experts on Cerebrovascular Disorders across 48 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,037 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cerebrovascular Disorders: A spectrum of pathological conditions of impaired blood flow in the brain. They can involve vessels (arteries or veins) in the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the brain stem. Major categories include intracranial arteriovenous malformations; brain ischemia; cerebral hemorrhage; and others.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Diseases (2,364), Vascular Diseases (463) and Narrower Categories: Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease (257), Brain Ischemia (2,313), Carotid Artery Diseases (2,740), Central Nervous System Vasculitis (402), Cerebral Small Vessel Diseases (696), Cerebrovascular Trauma (391), Intracranial Arterial Diseases (467), Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations (1,610), Intracranial Hemorrhages (1,888), Intracranial Vasospasm (1,097), Periventricular Leukomalacia (562), Sneddon Syndrome (112), Stroke (2,950), Susac Syndrome (398), Vascular Dementia (161), Vascular Headaches (4).
- Clinical Trials : at least 169 including 14 Active, 73 Completed, 35 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Vascular Disorders, Intracranial Vascular Disorders, Intracranial Vascular Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...