1,180 top medical experts on Brain Injuries across 47 countries and 49 U.S. states, including 1,136 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brain Injuries: Acute and chronic (see also brain injuries, chronic) injuries to the brain, including the cerebral hemispheres, cerebellum, and brain stem. Clinical manifestations depend on the nature of injury. Diffuse trauma to the brain is frequently associated with diffuse axonal injury or coma, post-traumatic. Localized injuries may be associated with neurobehavioral manifestations; hemiparesis, or other focal neurologic deficits.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Diseases (2,364), Craniocerebral Trauma (1,724) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Brain Injury (541), Diffuse Brain Injuries (67), Pneumocephalus (719), Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome (34), Post-Traumatic Epilepsy (364), Shaken Baby Syndrome (281), Traumatic Brain Hemorrhage (161), Traumatic Brain Injuries (2,053).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,273 including 61 Active, 577 Completed, 257 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Lacerations
Computing Expert Listing ...