1,302 top medical experts on Hydrocephalus across 68 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,239 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hydrocephalus: Excessive accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid within the cranium which may be associated with dilation of cerebral ventricles, intracranial hypertension; headache; lethargy; urinary incontinence; and ataxia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Diseases (4,643) and Narrower Categories: Dandy-Walker Syndrome (1,090), Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (992).
- Clinical Trials : at least 158 including 6 Active, 59 Completed, 34 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Communicating Hydrocephalus, Congenital Hydrocephalus, Obstructive Hydrocephalus, Post-Traumatic Hydrocephalus
Computing Expert Listing ...