1,021 top medical experts on Dementia across 63 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 892 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Dementia: An acquired organic mental disorder with loss of intellectual abilities of sufficient severity to interfere with social or occupational functioning. The dysfunction is multifaceted and involves memory, behavior, personality, judgment, attention, spatial relations, language, abstract thought, and other executive functions. The intellectual decline is usually progressive, and initially spares the level of consciousness.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neurocognitive Disorders (4,353), Brain Diseases (4,643) and Narrower Categories: AIDS Dementia Complex (1,008), Alzheimer Disease (4,847), Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (1,211), Diffuse Neurofibrillary Tangles with Calcification (29), Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration (1,494), Huntington Disease (4,513), Kluver-Bucy Syndrome (139), Lewy Body Disease (2,176), Primary Progressive Aphasia (765), Vascular Dementia (1,432).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,421 including 75 Active, 675 Completed, 298 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Senile Paranoid Dementia
Computing Expert Listing ...