1,452 top medical experts on Nervous System Diseases across 84 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,363 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Nervous System Diseases: Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system. This includes disorders of the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscle.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System (926), Autonomic Nervous System Diseases (1,876), Central Nervous System Diseases (2,038), Chronobiology Disorders (1,684), Cranial Nerve Diseases (2,758), Demyelinating Diseases (2,709), Nervous System Malformations (1,185), Nervous System Neoplasms (1,072), Nervous System Trauma (1,371), Neurocutaneous Syndromes (1,959), Neurodegenerative Diseases (2,937), Neuroinflammatory Diseases (2,832), Neuromuscular Diseases (1,771), Neurotoxicity Syndromes (2,322), Restless Legs Syndrome (1,615), Sleep Wake Disorders (3,346).
- Clinical Trials : at least 675 including 28 Active, 309 Completed, 178 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Neurologic Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...