575 top medical experts on Neurodegenerative Diseases across 53 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 520 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases: Hereditary and sporadic conditions which are characterized by progressive nervous system dysfunction. These disorders are often associated with atrophy of the affected central or peripheral nervous system structures.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Diseases (2,593) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (433), Motor Neuron Disease (737), Nervous System Heredodegenerative Disorders (409), Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes (656), Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome (241), Prion Diseases (705), Subacute Combined Degeneration (127), Synucleinopathies (304), TDP-43 Proteinopathies (484), Tauopathies (855).
- Clinical Trials : at least 108 including 4 Active, 36 Completed, 43 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nervous System Degenerative Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...