903 top medical experts on Neuromuscular Diseases across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 836 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neuromuscular Diseases: A general term encompassing lower motor neuron disease; peripheral nervous system diseases; and certain muscular diseases. Manifestations include muscle weakness; fasciculation; muscle atrophy; spasm; myokymia; muscle hypertonia, myalgias, and muscle hypotonia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Diseases (5,036) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (1,630), Locked-In Syndrome (139), Motor Neuron Disease (1,255), Muscular Diseases (3,414), Neuromuscular Junction Diseases (427), Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (3,813), Poliomyelitis (1,533), Stiff-Person Syndrome (1,018).
- Clinical Trials : at least 194 including 8 Active, 87 Completed, 43 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Amyotonia Congenita, Oppenheim Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...