943 top medical experts on Autonomic Nervous System Diseases across 55 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 856 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases: Diseases of the parasympathetic or sympathetic divisions of the autonomic nervous system; which has components located in the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. Autonomic dysfunction may be associated with hypothalamic diseases; brain stem disorders; spinal cord diseases; and peripheral nervous system diseases. Manifestations include impairments of vegetative functions including the maintenance of blood pressure; heart rate; pupil function; sweating; reproductive AND urinary physiology; and digestion.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Diseases (5,036) and Narrower Categories: Adie Syndrome (102), Autonomic Dysreflexia (514), Complex Regional Pain Syndromes (930), Gustatory Sweating (418), Horner Syndrome (1,189), Primary Dysautonomias (1,303).
- Clinical Trials : at least 121 including 2 Active, 55 Completed, 24 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Central Autonomic Nervous System Diseases, Disorders of the Autonomic Nervous System, Parasympathetic Nervous System Diseases, Sympathetic Nervous System Diseases, Parasympathetic Nervous System Diseases, Peripheral Autonomic Nervous System Diseases, Sympathetic Nervous System Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...