709 top medical experts on Neurotoxicity Syndromes across 49 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 666 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurotoxicity Syndromes: Neurologic disorders caused by exposure to toxic substances through ingestion, injection, cutaneous application, or other method. This includes conditions caused by biologic, chemical, and pharmaceutical agents.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Diseases (2,593), Poisoning (898) and Narrower Categories: Botulism (351), Drug-Induced Akathisia (392), Drug-Induced Dyskinesia (714), MPTP Poisoning (332), Nervous System Alcohol-Induced Disorders (227), Nervous System Heavy Metal Poisoning (52), Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (506).
- Clinical Trials : at least 104 including 8 Active, 53 Completed, 13 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nervous System Poisoning
Computing Expert Listing ...