1,425 top medical experts on Lung Diseases across 48 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,391 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lung Diseases: Pathological processes involving any part of the lung.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Respiratory Tract Diseases (1,650) and Narrower Categories: Acute Chest Syndrome (515), Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung (605), Cystic Fibrosis (2,766), Fungal Lung Diseases (748), Hemoptysis (690), Hepatopulmonary Syndrome (715), Hyperlucent Lung (92), Interstitial Lung Diseases (2,318), Lung Abscess (568), Lung Injury (1,688), Lung Neoplasms (2,583), Obstructive Lung Diseases (1,148), Parasitic Lung Diseases (528), Pneumonia (2,143), Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis (993), Pulmonary Atelectasis (371), Pulmonary Edema (1,180), Pulmonary Embolism (2,497), Pulmonary Eosinophilia (426), Pulmonary Fibrosis (1,820), Pulmonary Hypertension (2,922), Pulmonary Plasma Cell Granuloma (169), Pulmonary Tuberculosis (741), Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease (693), Respiratory Distress Syndrome (2,696), Scimitar Syndrome (64), Solitary Pulmonary Nodule (1,216), alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency (485).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,202 including 70 Active, 1,420 Completed, 242 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pulmonary Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...