727 top medical experts on Pulmonary Tuberculosis across 106 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 595 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: mycobacterium infections of the lung.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lung Diseases (3,785), Respiratory Tract Infections (4,076), Tuberculosis (4,959) and Narrower Categories: Silicotuberculosis (54).
- Clinical Trials : at least 259 including 17 Active, 121 Completed, 47 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pulmonary Consumption, Pulmonary Phthisis
Computing Expert Listing ...