993 top medical experts on Solitary Pulmonary Nodule across 36 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 942 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Solitary Pulmonary Nodule: A single lung lesion that is characterized by a small round mass of tissue, usually less than 1 cm in diameter, and can be detected by chest radiography. A solitary pulmonary nodule can be associated with neoplasm, tuberculosis, cyst, or other anomalies in the lung, the chest wall, or the pleura.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lung Diseases (3,785).
- Clinical Trials : at least 64 including 3 Active, 19 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pulmonary Coin Lesion, Pulmonary Coin Lesion
Computing Expert Listing ...