1,259 top medical experts on Interstitial Lung Diseases across 51 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,208 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Interstitial Lung Diseases: A diverse group of lung diseases that affect the lung parenchyma. They are characterized by an initial inflammation of pulmonary alveoli that extends to the interstitium and beyond leading to diffuse pulmonary fibrosis. Interstitial lung diseases are classified by their etiology (known or unknown causes), and radiological-pathological features.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lung Diseases (3,785) and Narrower Categories: Anti-Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease (1,471), Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis (1,960), Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (1,834), Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis (1,438), Pneumoconiosis (817), Pulmonary Fibrosis (3,525), Pulmonary Sarcoidosis (1,117), Radiation Pneumonitis (965).
- Clinical Trials : at least 380 including 20 Active, 132 Completed, 111 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease, Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases, Interstitial Lung Disease, Interstitial Pneumonia, Interstitial Pneumonitis
Computing Expert Listing ...