1,239 top medical experts on Lung Neoplasms across 40 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 1,204 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lung Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the lung.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lung Diseases (2,308), Respiratory Tract Neoplasms (344) and Narrower Categories: Adenocarcinoma of Lung (1,123), Bronchial Neoplasms (473), Bronchogenic Carcinoma (430), Malignant Mesothelioma (37), Multiple Pulmonary Nodules (827), Pancoast Syndrome (207), Pulmonary Blastoma (387), Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma (154).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4,453 including 374 Active, 1,962 Completed, 746 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Lung, Lung Cancer, Pulmonary Cancer, Pulmonary Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...