1,967 top medical experts on Pulmonary Embolism across 60 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,885 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pulmonary Embolism: Blocking of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches by an embolus.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lung Diseases (3,785), Embolism (2,342) and Narrower Categories: Pulmonary Infarction (326).
- Clinical Trials : at least 552 including 16 Active, 279 Completed, 88 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pulmonary Thromboembolism, Pulmonary Thromboembolism
Computing Expert Listing ...