785 top medical experts on Alcohol-Related Disorders across 43 countries and 46 U.S. states, including 750 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Alcohol-Related Disorders: Disorders related to or resulting from abuse or mis-use of alcohol.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (2,833) and Narrower Categories: Alcohol-Induced Disorders (197), Alcohol Amnestic Disorder (37), Alcohol Withdrawal Delirium (298), Alcoholic Intoxication (1,040), Alcoholic Psychoses (42), Alcoholism (2,490), Binge Drinking (893), Wernicke Encephalopathy (102).
- Clinical Trials : at least 75 including 2 Active, 56 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Alcohol Problem
Computing Expert Listing ...