809 top medical experts on Marijuana Abuse across 33 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 769 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Marijuana Abuse: Use of marijuana associated with abnormal psychological, social, and or occupational functioning.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (2,833).
- Clinical Trials : at least 278 including 9 Active, 157 Completed, 54 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cannabis Abuse, Cannabis Dependence, Cannabis-Related Disorder, Hashish Abuse, Marijuana Dependence
Computing Expert Listing ...