982 top medical experts on Marijuana Abuse across 39 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 884 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Marijuana Abuse: Use of marijuana associated with abnormal psychological, social, and or occupational functioning.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (5,485).
- Clinical Trials : at least 437 including 12 Active, 220 Completed, 105 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cannabis Abuse, Cannabis Dependence, Cannabis-Related Disorder, Hashish Abuse, Marijuana Dependence
Computing Expert Listing ...