780 top medical experts on Intravenous Substance Abuse across 58 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 706 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intravenous Substance Abuse: Abuse, overuse, or misuse of a substance by its injection into a vein.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (2,833).
- Clinical Trials : at least 18 including 2 Active, 12 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intravenous Drug Abuse, Parenteral Drug Abuse, Intravenous Drug Abuse
Computing Expert Listing ...