1,144 top medical experts on Intravenous Substance Abuse across 82 countries and 48 U.S. states, including 1,023 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intravenous Substance Abuse: Abuse, overuse, or misuse of a substance by its injection into a vein.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (5,485).
- Clinical Trials : at least 24 including 17 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intravenous Drug Abuse, Parenteral Drug Abuse, Intravenous Drug Abuse
Computing Expert Listing ...