851 top medical experts on Substance Withdrawal Syndrome across 43 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 817 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome: Physiological and psychological symptoms associated with withdrawal from the use of a drug after prolonged administration or habituation. The concept includes withdrawal from smoking or drinking, as well as withdrawal from an administered drug.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Substance-Related Disorders (2,833) and Narrower Categories: Alcohol Withdrawal Delirium (298), Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures (143).
- Clinical Trials : at least 89 including 3 Active, 52 Completed, 16 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Drug Withdrawal Symptoms, Withdrawal Symptoms
Computing Expert Listing ...