761 top medical experts on Alzheimer Disease across 46 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 661 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Alzheimer Disease: A degenerative disease of the brain characterized by the insidious onset of dementia. Impairment of memory, judgment, attention span, and problem solving skills are followed by severe apraxias and a global loss of cognitive abilities. The condition primarily occurs after age 60, and is marked pathologically by severe cortical atrophy and the triad of senile plaques; neurofibrillary tangles; and neuropil threads. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp1049-57)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dementia (2,682), Tauopathies (855).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,796 including 94 Active, 970 Completed, 278 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Confusional Senile Dementia, Alzheimer's Diseases, Alzheimer Type Dementia, Senile Dementia, Presenile Alzheimer Dementia, Alzheimer Type Senile Dementia
Computing Expert Listing ...