850 top medical experts on Chronic Disease across 56 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 787 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chronic Disease: Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Multiple Chronic Conditions (809).
- Clinical Trials : at least 509 including 31 Active, 281 Completed, 72 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic Illness
Computing Expert Listing ...