830 top medical experts on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease across 60 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 776 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A disease of chronic diffuse irreversible airflow obstruction. Subcategories of copd include chronic bronchitis and pulmonary emphysema.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Obstructive Lung Diseases (1,148) and Narrower Categories: Asthma-Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Overlap Syndrome (57), Chronic Bronchitis (796), Pulmonary Emphysema (1,596).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,312 including 64 Active, 1,555 Completed, 200 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic Airflow Obstruction, COAD, COPD, Chronic Airflow Obstruction, Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease, Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...