1,145 top medical experts on Chronic Renal Insufficiency across 59 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,098 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chronic Renal Insufficiency: Conditions in which the kidneys perform below the normal level for more than three months. Chronic kidney insufficiency is classified by five stages according to the decline in glomerular filtration rate and the degree of kidney damage (as measured by the level of proteinuria). The most severe form is the end-stage renal disease (chronic kidney failure). (Kidney Foundation: Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative, 2002)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Renal Insufficiency (2,181) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Kidney Failure (2,903).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,528 including 82 Active, 869 Completed, 194 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic Kidney Insufficiency
Computing Expert Listing ...