1,455 top medical experts on B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia across 62 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,357 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A chronic leukemia characterized by abnormal B-lymphocytes and often generalized lymphadenopathy. In patients presenting predominately with blood and bone marrow involvement it is called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL); in those predominately with enlarged lymph nodes it is called small lymphocytic lymphoma. These terms represent spectrums of the same disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Chronic Disease (3,303), B-Cell Leukemia (2,646).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,408 including 156 Active, 624 Completed, 240 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic B-Cell Leukemia, Chronic B-Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic B-Cell Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...