1,094 top medical experts on B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia across 47 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,059 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A chronic leukemia characterized by abnormal B-lymphocytes and often generalized lymphadenopathy. In patients presenting predominately with blood and bone marrow involvement it is called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL); in those predominately with enlarged lymph nodes it is called small lymphocytic lymphoma. These terms represent spectrums of the same disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): B-Cell Leukemia (1,145).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,149 including 142 Active, 526 Completed, 194 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic B-Cell Leukemia, Chronic B-Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic B-Cell Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...