366 top medical experts on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome across 32 countries and 31 U.S. states, including 260 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A syndrome characterized by persistent or recurrent fatigue, diffuse musculoskeletal pain, sleep disturbances, and subjective cognitive impairment of 6 months duration or longer. Symptoms are not caused by ongoing exertion; are not relieved by rest; and result in a substantial reduction of previous levels of occupational, educational, social, or personal activities. Minor alterations of immune, neuroendocrine, and autonomic function may be associated with this syndrome. There is also considerable overlap between this condition and fibromyalgia. (From Semin Neurol 1998;18(2):237-42; Ann Intern Med 1994 Dec 15;121(12): 953-9)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Virus Diseases (418), Muscular Diseases (1,803), Neuromuscular Diseases (1,017), Encephalomyelitis (818).
- Clinical Trials : at least 110 including 3 Active, 54 Completed, 13 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Chronic Infectious Mononucleosis-Like Syndrome, Postviral Fatigue Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...