800 top medical experts on BCR-ABL Positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia across 64 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 748 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- BCR-ABL Positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Clonal hematopoetic disorder caused by an acquired genetic defect in pluripotent stem cells. It starts in myeloid cells of the bone marrow, invades the blood and then other organs. The condition progresses from a stable, more indolent, chronic phase (leukemia, myeloid, chronic phase) lasting up to 7 years, to an advanced phase composed of an accelerated phase (leukemia, myeloid, accelerated phase) and blast crisis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Myeloproliferative Disorders (1,660), Myeloid Leukemia (1,220) and Narrower Categories: Accelerated Phase Myeloid Leukemia (134), Blast Crisis (1,291), Chronic-Phase Myeloid Leukemia (506).
- Clinical Trials : at least 772 including 70 Active, 366 Completed, 123 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia, Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...