1,014 top medical experts on Peripheral Nervous System Diseases across 54 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 975 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases: Diseases of the peripheral nerves external to the brain and spinal cord, which includes diseases of the nerve roots, ganglia, plexi, autonomic nerves, sensory nerves, and motor nerves.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neuromuscular Diseases (1,017) and Narrower Categories: Acrodynia (16), Amyloid Neuropathies (230), Brachial Plexus Neuropathies (682), Complex Regional Pain Syndromes (602), Congenital Pain Insensitivity (192), Diabetic Neuropathies (1,567), Giant Axonal Neuropathy (118), Guillain-Barre Syndrome (1,041), Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (136), Isaacs Syndrome (250), Mononeuropathies (348), Nerve Compression Syndromes (848), Neuralgia (2,760), Neuritis (560), Neurofibromatosis 1 (1,517), Peripheral Nerve Injuries (1,436), Peripheral Nervous System Neoplasms (613), Polyneuropathies (824), Radiculopathy (1,337), Small Fiber Neuropathy (364), Tarlov Cysts (217).
- Clinical Trials : at least 538 including 21 Active, 282 Completed, 92 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Peripheral Nerve Diseases, Peripheral Neuropathies
Computing Expert Listing ...