764 top medical experts on Diabetic Neuropathies across 71 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 632 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Diabetic Neuropathies: Peripheral, autonomic, and cranial nerve disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus. These conditions usually result from diabetic microvascular injury involving small blood vessels that supply nerves (vasa nervorum). Relatively common conditions which may be associated with diabetic neuropathy include third nerve palsy (see oculomotor nerve diseases); mononeuropathy; mononeuropathy multiplex; diabetic amyotrophy; a painful polyneuropathy; autonomic neuropathy; and thoracoabdominal neuropathy. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1325)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (3,813), Diabetes Complications (4,287) and Narrower Categories: Diabetic Foot (3,369).
- Clinical Trials : at least 463 including 4 Active, 299 Completed, 48 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Diabetic Amyotrophy, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Diabetic Neuralgia, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Diabetic Neuralgia
Computing Expert Listing ...