1,138 top medical experts on Radiculopathy across 48 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,094 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Radiculopathy: Disease involving a spinal nerve root (see spinal nerve roots) which may result from compression related to intervertebral disk displacement; spinal cord injuries; spinal diseases; and other conditions. Clinical manifestations include radicular pain, weakness, and sensory loss referable to structures innervated by the involved nerve root.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (3,813).
- Clinical Trials : at least 260 including 11 Active, 118 Completed, 52 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nerve Root Avulsion, Nerve Root Compression, Nerve Root Disorder, Radiculitis
Computing Expert Listing ...